Posts tagged: do want
less fic with the argents as cookie cutter villains. less fic with kate being pigeonholed as “psychotic” and nothing else.
- more meta/fic about why kate and chris are the way they are now
- about how chris, according to jr, took after their mom and how both chris and kate probably lost their mother while they were young
- about how gerard sent his teenage son to dangerous weapons deals alone and deliberately didn’t give him any information
- about how gerard was probably only supposed to be the leader of their family until kate came of age
- about how he was probably so unwilling to eventually let go of that power, he systematically manipulated and abused his children until neither of them were willing to question it when kate was still following gerard’s orders
- about how kate probably took after gerard because he focused his attention on keeping her under his thumb, since she was the only real threat to his power
- about how her decisions were probably made by gerard, and she was convinced that they were her own
- about kate telling chris “I did what I was told to do” while she pointed a gun at scott’s head
- about gerard saying to allison that kate challenged him too
- about how kate was only 22 years old when she burned down the hale house, even younger than derek is now
- about how gerard probably hated that kate left any survivors at all and didn’t clean up her loose ends, including the only boy who knew it was her
- more fic where kate and the argents are written with more nuance than black & white villains, instead of doing the same exact things that we often accuse the teen wolf writers of doing.
I want all of this forever. Forever wanting more Argent family fic and meta.
i can’t believe it’s 2014 and there’s still no gay romantic comedy about vin diesel and dwayne johnson falling in love
They raise a gaggle of kids undercover working for a gov’t agency together
Rare and unusual “Femme Fatale” ring pistol, originates from France, third quarter of the 19th century.
Sold at Auction: $11,350
harry potter spin-off tv series meme (006/?)
hog’s head inn | upon the reading of the final will and testament of aberforth dumbledore, dean (stewart-jarrett) and seamus (garfield) find themselves the joint owners of the hog’s head inn. it’s only after settling in that they realize there are a few strings attached. first there’s demelza (mavor) the barmaid, who spouts prophesies in a mix of homer, ibsen, and sunday comic strips. then there are the regulars - professors aurora sinistra (bassett) and septima vector (aghdashloo) and their love affair which mostly seems to consist of gossiping about other patrons and very elegant eye sex; rival quidditch coaches dave baxter (hardy) and darius nightray (elba) and their ongoing gobstones feud; and cassander guthrie (rush), who might have once been the head of the department of mysteries, but also might be a pathological liar. he does, after all, claim to have known dean’s father.
or, the harry potter sitcom.