To whoever made this you are a fucking genius my friend
If you live in Boston come check out this panel I am moderating a week from Friday. Hope to see you there.
Friday, March 21, 2014
6:00 p.m. — 8:00 p.m.
Yawkey Theater, WGBH
1 Guest Street, Boston MA
The purpose of the NCRA – WGBH Forum, Race Amity and The Other Tradition, is to contribute to the public discourse on race in America. The specific goal of the forum is to further define and explore “the other tradition” as a perspective and frame of reference in the discourse on improving American race relations.
The perspective of “the other tradition” is that in America’s racial history the dominant tradition of racism has always had a parallel moral counterweight that promoted access, equity, and social justice. This moral counterweight held at its core humanistic and spiritual values accentuated by amity and close cross-racial/cross-cultural collaboration, which, in contrast to racism, is “the other tradition.”
- Forum Moderator: Orlando Jones, Actor/Comedian
- Richard W. Thomas, PhD, Author, Understanding Race Relations in the US, Professor of History Emeritus, Michigan State University
- Anna-Lisa Cox, Ph. D., Author, A Stronger Kinship, Associate at Harvard’s WEB Dubois Institute and Research Associate at the Smithsonian’s National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Betsy Newman, Award-Winning Documentary Filmmaker, producer, and director of Rebel Hearts and the current production on PBS – The Education of Harvey Gant
- Colette Phillips, President & CEO of Colette Phillips Communications, Inc; Publisher of Kaleidoscope, Boston’s first Multicultural Resource Directory, and Founder of Get Konnected, Boston’s Premier Urban Professional Networking Event.
Reception and book signing will follow the forum discussion.
The Forum is free but space is limited! Request tickets by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and placing “Forum” in the subject line.
Season 3b of Teen Cat
the incredibly brief amount of time between me wondering if i have to poop and me knowing for certain that i have to poop immediately has me very concerned about old age
i started thinking about lilo & stitch today and somehow i cant stop thinking about this